Welcome to eDEC, a secure site for submitting environmental permits, transmittals, certifications, and reports electronically to the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC).
Welcome to eDEC
With eDEC, you can fill out your forms online; save your work and return to it later; submit your forms and payments to DEC electronically; sign your submittals; and print out receipts of your transactions.
New eDEC Users:
Before you can begin using eDEC, you must register to create an account. Simply complete the New User Registration form.
Existing eDEC Users:
If you have already created an eDEC account, simply enter your Username and Password on the left and click on the Login button to begin using eDEC.
Minimum requirements for using the eDEC system:
If you have any questions about the system requirements, please contact the system administrator at email@example.com.
- Microsoft Windows XP or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- Adobe Reader version 7.0 or higher, Reader is available for free from Adobe
- An email address is required to create a user account in eDEC
- While the eDEC system can be used over a dial-up connection, a high speed Internet connection is recommended