Note to UST Permit Renewal Users: This system is no longer being used to submit Underground Storage Tank (UST) permit renewals, it has been replaced with another system, ANR Online, which can be accessed at anronline.vermont.gov. Before attempting to submit your renewal online, please review the online UST permit renewal instructions.
Welcome to eDEC
Welcome to eDEC, a secure site for submitting environmental permits, transmittals, certifications, and reports electronically to the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC).
With eDEC, you can fill out your forms online; save your work and return to it later; submit your forms and payments to DEC electronically; sign your submittals; and print out receipts of your transactions.
New eDEC Users:
Before you can begin using eDEC, you must register to create an account. Simply complete the New User Registration form.
Existing eDEC Users:
If you have already created an eDEC account, simply enter your Username and Password on the left and click on the Login button to begin using eDEC.
Minimum requirements for using the eDEC system:
If you have any questions about the system requirements, please contact the system administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microsoft Windows XP or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- Adobe Reader version 7.0 or higher, Reader is available for free from Adobe
- An email address is required to create a user account in eDEC
- While the eDEC system can be used over a dial-up connection, a high speed Internet connection is recommended